Store Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday 9:30 - 4, Friday 9:30 - 1, Wednesday 9:30 - 8, Closed Sunday

Events

Stash Sale!

May 31 – June 3, 2019

We are having our first Stash Sale to benefit the Wellesley Council on Aging!  Start cleaning out your cabinets and find those needlepoint canvases that are clean, unstitched, and from a smoke-free home.

Here’s the scoop: We will accept canvases during the entire month of May.  The sale will run on Friday, May 31 – Monday, June 3, 2019.  You will be assigned a seller number and sale tags and will be responsible for pricing and labeling your canvases.  Bring your canvases into the shop during the month of May and we will sell them for you during the first weekend in June.  After the sale you will receive 65% of the sale price of the items that sell.  The remaining 35% will go to administrative costs and to the Wellesley Council on Aging.

Want to sell?  Pick up your sellers packet today at the Wellesley Needlepoint Collection.

Laura Taylor Workshop

April 27 – 29th, 2019

We want everyone to have the Laura Taylor experience and her calendar is full so we may not have her back for awhile.  Soooo….with that in mind, we have changed the workshop to include the following:

Pick a canvas from your stash that you purchased here and we’ll send a picture of it to Laura.  You can come for one, two or three days of workshop and Laura will come prepared to offer you some stitches, thread suggestion and techniques.  The price varied on how many days you attend – please call the shop for details.  This is an excellent opportunity to learn from Laura, make new friends and have a wonderful stitching experience.  Lunch is included.

OR

Pick from one of the fabulous selected canvas designs shown below and take the three day workshop.  You’ll receive the canvas, Laura’s instruction and expertise, a complete thread and embellishment kit, the stitch guide and lunch!  Cost varied depending on which canvas you choose.  Call the shop for details.  

We guarantee that the Laura Taylor experience will be enjoyable, unique and memorable.  Please check out her website for more about Laura Taylor.

 

Cooper Oaks Design
Sunflower Harvest
13 mesh
Measures 14″ x 16″

Melissa Shirley
Sea Lavender Bouquet
13 mesh
Measures 12″ x 12″

Zecca 
Hummingbird
18 mesh
Measures 14″ x 11″