What’s better then learning new things at your own pace in your own home!?
Wellesley Needlepoint Collection offers our most popular workshop to everyone!
In this class you will learn about:
– different needle types
– what a waste knot is and when to use it
– different types of threads and some ways that we use them
– how to strand thread
– how to organize your threads
– tools we use in needlepoint – frame weights, magnifiers and more
– how, why and when to use a laying tool
– what are stretcher bars and why do we use them
– how to read a stitch diagram
– how to do a decorative stitch
– some suggestions on how to pick a decorative stitch
– how to do the following stitches
brick, giant brick, parisian, diagonal mosaic, kalem, upright cross, scotch, woven, t-stitch, interlocking gobelin, french knot, rhodes, padded satin and chain stitch